Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prophs the campaign NOT to play hero n hench

3 posters

Gold :: PvE :: Events

Go down

Prophs the campaign NOT to play hero n hench Empty Prophs the campaign NOT to play hero n hench

Post by mysterious thunder Thu May 15, 2008 2:00 pm

Hi guys, for me and most players i speak to Prophs out of all the campaigns is the longest or the less played.. trying to come up with ideas for guild activity without covering old ground i thought it a good idea we try to get a guild team to finish prophs together cos in my opinion long quests/missions seem so much shorter and more enjoyable with other guildies playing and not hero n hench, also foe and scenery is totally awesome. i have completed this campaign the least out of all 3.. A full team would obviously be the ultimate but realistically i am thinking 4-5+ regulars the rest of party to fill with heros to pick any char to start from LA and see it through.. when we decide on team if everyone is not on we wait or if say 4/5 players online we go on but come back when missing person comes online to help him catch up if he cant on his own.. hence the importance of people interested in this being regular.. wont work if we are waiting 1-2 weeks for someone to do mish, but no strict regime a couple of days here and there no prob. Thanks for any interest or advice to make this work great excuse for GOLD guild to join forces hopefully out of comfort zone.. :)we all know GOLD kicks ass Facts, NF but prophs ?? i throw the gauntlet down.. cya dudes cant wait to read ur response. MYST. .did i mention prophs now has cool end of game green weaps ^^

mysterious thunder
Insolent Moron
Insolent Moron

Back to top Go down

Prophs the campaign NOT to play hero n hench Empty Re: Prophs the campaign NOT to play hero n hench

Post by Dry Fri May 16, 2008 10:56 am

Those end game items are definitely an incentive, but what about starting with fresh chars for all? That way we get to go for prot titles at the same time. Just a thought, it will make the job much longer though.

Dry
Servant
Servant

Back to top Go down

Prophs the campaign NOT to play hero n hench Empty Re: Prophs the campaign NOT to play hero n hench

Post by mysterious thunder Fri May 16, 2008 12:46 pm

yup i dont mind starting a fresh char good idea.. personally i dont care how long it takes not in any rush..

mysterious thunder
Insolent Moron
Insolent Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Eas Sat May 24, 2008 7:15 am

I don't feel much like restarting a char, did that enough when I went for survivor...ah the memories. Razz
Anyway I'll join from LA if that's ok with you guys Smile
Eas
Eas
Survivor Freak
Survivor Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Gold :: PvE :: Events

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum