Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PS3

4 posters

Go down

PS3 Empty PS3

Post by mental Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:29 am

Hi all,

I am thinking of getting a PS3.

I want one for DVD + Blu-Ray playback and of course the games. I have seen a number of games that look good.

The release list for this year is also looking pretty strong.

Any feedback or discussion would be appreciated.

Thank You.
mental
mental
Warrior
Warrior

Back to top Go down

PS3 Empty Re: PS3

Post by Gracious Deity Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:18 pm

i prefer the 360 to be honest mate, I know it has many bad points (i.e having to buy everything seperate) but the fundamental reason is i have about 5 friends own them and the multi games we have are great.

then again i've never had any probs with the ps2 so the upgrade is always welcome
Gracious Deity
Gracious Deity
Servant
Servant

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:25 pm

id probably prefer the 360, the release opf the PS3 was pushed back so far because of the blu-ray that it was released before they had sorted it out so its still tempromental as hell. Also 360 is cheaper, but still if i had a PS3 you prolly wouldnt see me on GW for a good while lol
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://goldrocks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Brother Lysander Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:39 am

i have a PS3, specification wise it is superior to the 360 (60fps on 360, only 30fps on PS3...whats with that!?!?) but game devs out there havent fully learnt to harness its power making the 360 and PS3 basically on par with eachother. The games list for 2007 for PS3 was admittedly shoddy with only a few really good games... i think the 360 has better games like halo 3 and gears of war... But i thik 2008 is going to bring with it killer exclusives to the ps3. it is also predicted that the PS3 is going to out do the 360 in units sold this year. imho i would go with PS3 cheers but hey thats me! Very Happy

Brother Lysander
Insolent Moron
Insolent Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum