Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feon

2 posters

Go down

Feon Empty Feon

Post by Feon Ante Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:32 am

My real name is Steven and, in real life i try real hard to get admitted to medical school... which is one of few ways to make a living in the east. In game i play a ranger that is a nuker in pve and a conditioner in pvp; i am experienced in GW and most rpg/rts games and i have a passion for tactics. I have found out that no matter how hard the challenge, with good knowledge of game mechanics you can chose the right deck of skills, party structure and synergies to come out on top. One of the deeds i am most proud of is completing the infamous Gate Of Madness mission in NF with an instant party and AFK... (that means 7 ppl). If anyone needs a tactical approach to any mission just contact me or better still lay a topic here in the forum so anyone can take advantage of my advice.

Good luck in your hunt... cheers
Feon Ante
Feon Ante
Insolent Moron
Insolent Moron

Back to top Go down

Feon Empty Re: Feon

Post by Ash Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:12 pm

well said... i think lol. You do have a thing for knowing how stuff works
Ash
Ash
Admin

https://goldrocks.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Feon Ante Tue Dec 18, 2007 10:55 am

also i have been a Warcraft - DOTA player for 2 years and me and my clan have got pretty far before i had to give it up because of lack of time... I used to be the team's support or bowman and things went quite well before i just couldn't train long enough to keep up so i decided my life is more important. Gw has been a refuge ever since as it resembles a little
Feon Ante
Feon Ante
Insolent Moron
Insolent Moron

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum