Gold
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balthazar Faction

3 posters

Go down

Balthazar Faction Empty Balthazar Faction

Post by ZephyrNightstorm Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:16 pm

Hello all,

I think this is known to most of you, but I'll explain the purpose of Balthazar's Faction to you here.

Balthazar's faction is gained in PvP, in Random or Team arena's (Player vs Player) or in Alliance Battles or in Hero Battles or n Guild battles or finally in HvH where also the HERO title track with special emotes can be gained. (1 vs 1 PvP) Also faction can be gained by battleing the Zaishen on the Isle.

Balthazar faction starts at 10.000 capacity. It can be increased with each rank of : Commander (Hero battles), Gladiator (Random and Team arena), Champion or Hero title track. To a maximum I believe of 500.000 (Not sure on this one)

Balthazar Faction can be traded in to unlock item parts (inscriptions), skills (Elite and normal skills) heroes and runes.
If you want to get a certain elite, let's take Rampage as One for example. You need to give to a (skill trainer) 3000 balthazar faction, since RaO is an Elite. Normal skills are worth 1000.
After unlocking, you can use these skills for your heroes, or use an Elite tomb to get that skill for yourself. The best way to unlock elites are probably just by capping them with a Capture signet.

Also Balthazar's Faction can now be used to get a Key to use on the Zaishen chest. This chest drops lots of goodies, from gold rare weapons to creme brulee. So enjoy and don't forget to unlock skills, they are usefull for your HEROES!

I hope this little thing is usefull.
ZephyrNightstorm
ZephyrNightstorm
Henchman
Henchman

Back to top Go down

Balthazar Faction Empty Re: Balthazar Faction

Post by Eas Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:37 am

There's an easy way for farming Balthazar faction. You can do the zaishan elite everyday for up to 1500 faction I think. Fast and easy Laughing
Eas
Eas
Survivor Freak
Survivor Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Gracious Deity Tue Jan 08, 2008 3:56 am

didn't know that eas thanks for the advice and a good post all round zeph.
Gracious Deity
Gracious Deity
Servant
Servant

Back to top Go down

Post by Eas Fri Jan 11, 2008 8:28 am

That's where I try new builds and farm faction in the process Smile
Eas
Eas
Survivor Freak
Survivor Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Eas Sat May 24, 2008 7:19 am

BTW, you can exchange Zaishen keys for 5k Balth faction at the tournement guy in the GH. Which you can sell for 5k gold Smile So faction equals gold ^^
Eas
Eas
Survivor Freak
Survivor Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum